Friday, June 29, 2007

FGF #10: BABY ME

Karma strikes again! Can't feel jolly good about myself, can't I, after pulling that stunt on my baby brother, coz I am tagged again by Ucue.

I think I have bored everyone with my baby pics on my birthday, but I can always show 2 more.


See, no hair at 8 months


Long wispy hair at 3 years

Therefore, I'm guessing Nunu's hair will only get longer when she reaches 3.

Zalin, Nadia? I know you guys wanna play? Who else eh? K-inky? K-Fad? K-Lamlee? Obi wan K-moby?

It's Friday today, and I'd like to do fun things on Fridays sometimes. Guess whose Bollywood celebs' baby pics are these.


clue: petite & raspy voiced



clue: miss world & menantu of the most influential man in India



clue: child star & hot shot director



clue: err... the eyes and the nose speak for themselves!

Speaking of babies, is it the baby popping season or what? Julia Roberts and Keri Russel just had babies, Jenna Elfman and Naomi Watts are expecting theirs next month and suddenly I see everyone's flaunting their babies or their baby bumps. I'm pretty sure some baby birth registry are pretty busy right now. Makes you wanna dump all those birth control pills and get on with the bonking, rite? I heard some horror stories about what those pills can do to you, although you'd get simply comforting answers to the medical questions that you ask from your doc or gynae. Ah well, you can get plenty of second opinions and info just by applying that degree in google most of us have!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouhhh.. i loooove memes... & i looove guessing games.

pic 1 : rani mukherji

pic 2 : aishwarya ke tu? wow..as a baby she already got the looks. cutenya!

err...the 3rd pic, dunno who.. who ah??

pic 4 : laa...SRK ke? Ouh..SRK in the nude...i loikee!!!

Ed said...

gosh rani so looks like rani la..

the raspy voice clue gave it away and her dark ringed eyes..

Shah rukh still look like the baby shah rukh eh... not that I've seen him naked.. hahahah

Anonymous said...

I only have X-Rated ones lah.

Btw ... I thought your second picture had Jins Shamsudin in it.

*hyperventilates*

Anonymous said...

1) rani
2) aishwarya
3) amir
3) shah rukh khan! *swoon*

okay baby pics coming right up!

:D

Anonymous said...

ANNE! please correct your ucue's link on this post! :S

Mama Sarah said...

rani is petite?

Anonymous said...

zalin, 3rd one cannot guess, no prize! I couldnt guess aish at 1st, she was quite but looked quite diff, kan? unlike the great SRK

ed, rite. rani is SOOOO rani. i think w/o the clue oso ppl can guess ah

mr black, the more x-rated, the better! c'mon, i dare you!

kinky, pandai! u got it all correct. the prize is a 3 days 2 nites stay at banglo pokok sena with complementary breakfast cupcakes. don't worry, i'll make sure the banglo is cicak free by the time you come for ur holiday here!

wokeh woke, i correct the link pronto!

ms, it's a more polite word than short ;p

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

anne, short = me... so... me = petite, too? hehehehehe...baguih baguih.. now i feel better about that particular aspect.. :p

by the way, just FYI, your dad's hairstyle way back then was the same as my dad's! glam!

nuhaafnan said...

bb, petite ppl are cute, hokayyy

oh, dat dato' jins shamsudin hairdo, smashing, isn't he?

Honey Jain said...

check out some more pics
http://coolbollycelebs.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...