Monday, January 24, 2011

"SAYA PILIH HURUF 'F' UNTUK MAAF!"

We were playing I Spy in the car. It was the girl's turn.

"I spy with my little eye, something that starts with the letter.......M!"

I looked around and guessed motorcycle, moon, mosque. All wrong. She giggled.

I gave up. "What is it?"

"AMBULANCE laaahhhh!"

Buahahahhahahaahaahaahaaa! 

We couldn't stop laughing. I thought she was joking. She didn't get the joke. But never mind, I corrected her.

I was reminded of an episode of Roda Impian. All the contestants were veteran artists playing for charity, if I recall correctly. It was Hamid Gurkha's turn. He spinned and landed on a RM100.

"OK Halim, saya pilih 'F' untuk 'MAAF'!"

I imagined the whole studio was in hysteric. Everyone had a side-splitting laugh at the poor man's bewildered look.

Just like Nunu, he had no idea until Halim corrected him.

2 comments:

Along said...

Heheheh...tergelak besar baca hal Hamid Gurkha tu. I can just imagine the way he says it...mesti dengan penuh yakin lagi!!

nuhaafnan said...

along, yeah penuh yakin and blur sampai ke sudah! Orang mmg gelak tak hengat punya lar. Halim pun tersembur2.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...