Sunday, May 23, 2010

THE JUGGLER






















Between work, home, family, the cupcakery business, that's been steadily picking up, the Raggedy Shop and everything else in between, it's fairly easy to leave this old blog of mine on the sideline. 

Most of the time, the feeling of guilt plagued me whenever I try to sneak in some time for this blog, when my mind slowly wanders to the piles of documents on my table, the crumpled laundry in the basket, the dried up plants that needs to be watered (but die anyway), the little girl being left to play all alone, etc.

I've had pictures uploaded (which took more time that I could afford to spare) only to have my brain completely blanked out of words to accompany them.

So forgive me. If you'd like to hear more from me, just drop by my other two blogs, alright.

4 comments:

Leena said...

wow, indeed a good juggler.. haha...nm..busy is good.

Miss DIY said...

macam Minerva je rambut tu. Don't look at her in the eyes! Or you'll turn into stone!

Miss DIY said...

oops! *Medusa* la. sorry >:D

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

yuppers, busy is good! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...