Friday, June 18, 2010

FOUL FOUL MOOD...

Been having such shitty days lately...

I've lost interest in FB and Twitter, Blogger's been giving such a hard time, berukband's been acting up and nothing I do seem right. Baking isn't letting my steam off like it used to and I need an outlet to vent. Very badly! So in here it goes and I don't care if I'll ever hit the 'publish' button, but if I do, well good for me! 

What's been eating me?

Well, for starts, it's the school hols and Nunu doesn't want to go to school event though the nursery accepts kids during this time, but hardly any of her friends go there anyway, so she gets bored being stuck there all day without any friends to play with.  So wherever I go, she goes. Now we all know that spells disaster in the office, right?

Oh crap, I'm just beat lah. Let's just hit the publish button and get it over with.

Peace out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...