Monday, May 03, 2010

THE HAIR CUT

One of my earlier regrettable mommy moment was making the decision to cut my child's bangs all by myself, resulting to a bugled bangs situation. It's inevitable that a proper haircut was coming. I couldn't be trimming her bangs every two weeks myself, and she kept losing her hair clips, hair grips and whatnot at school. Often she came home from school looking like this.






















Well, not with the baggy T-shirt, we were just goofing around!

Also, the current hot weather made it impossible for me to control the eczema on her neck. So, chop chop!


















No more Princess Ariel hair style for you, my dear.

























And hello Princess Snow White. It still has to be a princessy hair cut or she'll have nothing to do with it!

5 comments:

Chech said...

K.Anne, lamaaaaanya tak komen sini walaupun drop by selalu. Nunu pun dah bertukar-tukar hairstyle.

By the way, I have just awarded you a Sunshine Award. No obligation in blogging about it tau. Just for fun.

nuhaafnan said...

hehe, thanks chech!

FairyGodmother said...

awwwwww...

comei! suits her cheeky cute face!

Drama Mama said...

nunu is like extremely cute in real life hokeh. :-)

http://twinkywinkystars.blogspot.com

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

oh dang! she's lookin really ladylike! what happened to the punk-baby we knew? ;D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...