Tuesday, February 06, 2007

BOWLED OVER

To be able to compete in the coming couples' Valentine night, I have to force my lazy ass to pick up a bowling ball last Saturday (Not a grammatically correct sentence, but I don't give a damn anyway :)

The last time I bowled was like, 5 years ago so I didn't have high hopes to get any strikes at all. Surprisingly, not all of my effort went down the drain, or in bowler's speak, the 'longkang'. But my darling 'bowling coach' just had to tell me to cross my legs, follow through the ball and other techniques that couldn't go past my thick brain, resulting to a shameful game score in the last round of the game.

I also had sore legs for days. Well, anything to keep us together, baby.

Special thanks to Uncle Ikhwan for keeping an eye on the little one. Jangan serik ye?! There will be a next time.


Nunu went mad to find to many colourful balls around.

Martian's gonna start her early on the game. We probably gonna get her those cheap plastic bowling set this weekend. Who knows we might have a prodigy or the next Shalin over here.



The champion for that night is of course, Nunu. She has that lucky strike, as she won over many hearts that night. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Aunty Anne? Legs feel better or not? Bowl a few rounds then get all sorts of problems eh? Hehe!!

Anonymous said...

booboo, aunty ok jer. Hey, i need to get the hang of it first ok. Who knows i might beat my coach one day!

cady, hehe sre u suggesting i shud get nunu a more girly kinda cap?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...