Thursday, October 21, 2010

EID 2010

I'm still alive, I swear I'm still alive although this blog of mine is half-dead!

No one wants to hear my cerita basi about raya so bury that story under the rock I've been hiding all these while together with all other sob stories.

Ini tempat ku bergumbira, horey-horey, happy-happy.























 Nunu, relieved that we finally escape the horrible congestion at the Penang ferry terminal on 3rd raya



Cousins come in twos: Abby, Nunu, Aqil & Iman

Good luck to me trying to revive this old blog.


3 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

well, good luck then! ;)

nuhaafnan said...

bb, tenkiuk2... jgn hangat2 taik ayam dah...

AzRina said...

Hi there, Anne!

Nunu's such a big girl now!! So pretty! Also great to hear that your cupcake business is doing well. Keep blogging too, ya;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...