Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CUPCAKES FOR CHARITY

Assalamualaikum everyone.
Ramadhan is here once again and I've been planning to do this for quite sometime. I've been making this business as a side income and we all know that, for all the blessings and rizq we receive from the Almighty, it is not 100% ours to keep.



















Sebahagian daripada rezeki itu adalah hak orang lain.

So, I'm announcing that 10% of all Liplickin' profit will go to charity. It's not much, but it is a start. I'm really hoping that others can join me to do the same.













The proceed will go to a fund for PDK Permatang Damar Laut, Pulau Pinang. The center is run by a good friend of mine, Puan Fatimah Kader Bacha.














 She needs the fund very badly to run a workshop for the disabled children under her care and to equip them with proper skills and knowledge in different areas of industries and to groom them to be independent entrepreneurs and not just mere workers. 
Though I'm helping here in a small way, I believe that if more people can join me and pledge the same, Puan Fatimah will have a small enough fund to start with.
Just imagine, if I can only cough up a maximum of RM100, and I can find other bakers example to do the same, say 25 people, we've already raised RM2500. Enough to buy some basic ingredients and equipments for Puan Fatimah to teach the kids bake cookies, for example.
Those who dropped by this blog, do help me spread the word around, ya?
Ni Aunty Anne nak pergi kempen ni... berniaga sambil beramal.















My little girl enjoyed her visit to the centre recently and didn't want to go home!

Here's wishing everyone a blessed Ramadhan. Semoga segala amalan kita diberkati dan diterima oleh-Nya.

3 comments:

zalin said...

this is good, anne :)
all the best to u..amiin!

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

awww this is seriously awesome, anne

norza said...

oh my. is that nunu? da lama tak 'nampak' dier...da besar pon. hehe.

btw, selamat hari raya buat cik anne sekeluarga. kalau singgah ke sg, jempotlah ke pondok kiter. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...