Monday, April 05, 2010

SIMPLYSITI

Who would have thought she'd regain her crown this year? I surely didn't. I commented to Martian that bertambah-tambah rezeki dan harta Dato' Siti (niat dalam hati komen yang baik-baik je tau) and then dia boleh kata apa tau?

"Eleh, artis. Rezeki tara mana sangat."

I just kept quite. When it comes to the concept of rizq, I dare not judge people from their careers or what they do to gain their wealth. Itu semua kerja Allah. I try to see only the good in people, look at the positive things around me. Living with negativism does not and will not reward me in any way. 















I was quite impressed with her new cosmetic line, I think it's brilliant, from the branding to the promise of the products itself. Price-wise, I can't comment, have to make a bee-line to Watson's to find out.

Hell yeah, I feel for it, hook line and sinker. Sapa tanak cantik macam Dato' Siti oiii...

4 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

i oso go n see

nuhaafnan said...

sasha, u tak cukup gorgeous kah? hehe

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

i am not a big fan of datuk siti, but i've always admitted this one fact.. that woman knows how to market herself, i tell ya!

Drama Mama said...

i hafta agree with u on one thing, negative thoughts won't get u anywhere, menambahkan enemies lagi adalah. :-)

i terngin jugak nak try her product, tapi dunno if it's good. so do let us all know once u've tried it k.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...