Monday, January 21, 2008

MUFFIN TOP

The other day, while I was sitting slack-jawed in front of the telly frying my useless brain watching E! 50 Top Fashion Don'ts, I came across this term, and I snapped back a little.

Yeap, I've been thinking that I have too much junk in my trunk of late, and I know what you guys think, it's nice and fashionable for a girl to have a juicy badonkadonk these days, but it's really not if you have trouble zipping your pants.

After scrutinizing my own set of flubber (that's fat + blubber) spilling over my shirt and the fact that I haven't shed a pound since launching into this 'no rice after 6pm' diet, I thought, "Enough, dammit. This is no way to live!"

So, I made some muffins, and gosh how I loved the smell of cinnamon wafting from my kitchen!


APPLE...


CINNAMON...


MUFFINS.... dedicated to my lovely 'kentang' friend!

I think this is my best effort so far (or prolly it is the best muffin recipe I've tried? whateverlah) The muffin is soft yet not crumbly, and the most important thing is, tak bantot :)

Oh well, eat muffin, you get muffin top lah.

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

eyerrr u so bad tempt me... Now i wanna cry!!!! look so yummulicious!

Anonymous said...

weii resipi mana? terpaksa rely on betty crocker :D

Anonymous said...

I want badonkadonk!! Muffin .... maybe not. :P

knv said...

hmmm... terbau2 itu cinnamon sampei sini....hmmmmm.....

nuhaafnan said...

sasha, dun cry laaar... later i give u the recipe so u can try. so eazy one, even klutz like me oso can do okie?

sayang, i bet betty crocker in a box would turn out even better!

pakcik, ehem, suit yourself lah!

anaamira, heavenly smell i tell ya. bau ajer pun dah boleh kasi gemok! lol

Shirin said...

Anne,

Terliur I tengok your muffins ;-). If you like, check this one out http://shirin-recipes.blogspot.com.

Hemm, badonkadonk huh? Mine might be bigger, what with all the fatty American food here ;-) Anyways, someone (hubby ler tu he he he) said that men LOVE, at least, a little badonkadonk...LOL Remember the song "Baby Got Back"?

Anonymous said...

yummmmm those muffins looks soooo gooooddddd.......

nak sikit?

Chech said...

Apple and cinnamon muffin? Aduh, perut berdondang sayang tengok the image.

Yeah, badonkadonk I wanna have, but it's more likely I'm gonna be one muffin-top after delivery.

I don't know whether I could stand corset. I could stomach exercise but... (there goes a list of but's... eheheh).

Nadia said...

They look so yummy!!!!! Tak nak poslaju-kan ke? :P

Anonymous said...

shirin, i was thinking of the song while writing this post, u know! and thnks for the link to your recipe blog. i sure can use some of our easy recipes, but next time, taruk gambar besau2 mcm i boleh tak? ehehehe

kiddo's mom, tq for the compliment. i mmg tak malu mengaku sedap, hihi, u come to penang i make some for u la ok? tak aci la pos2

chech, one advice eh, after deliver, jgn malas pakai bengkung. gerenti takde muffin top hihi and don't worry too much abt getting your shape back, rather focus more on good nutrition. some moms never had to try too hard you know :)

nadia, y'know how long pos laju takes ah? 2-3 days tau! berulat & berkulat la jawabnya

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

sedapnya!!!!! in a way thank God ure all the way up north coz or else i'd be bugging u every other day for some of that home made goodies!!! and then MY muffin top'll NEVER disappear :p

dyanna said...

Aspiring..

When life gives your muffin-top-like body, you make muffins.

Vikram Christopher said...

i'm hungry now

nuhaafnan said...

bb, takyah le.. u buat sendiri le lagi sedap. later i post the recipe s o u can try k?

dyanna, i hope i dun inspire u to get a muffin top like mine!

baby vikram, ask mommy to make some for u! babies looove muffins!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...