Monday, August 07, 2006

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

As I've been too busy blogging about celebrities, my culinary endeavours and my jeopardizing waistline, I guess I talk less about how Nunu is doing these days. Her latest development is aided standing. Yes aided, because unlike other babies who pounces at the chance of creating their own stunts and in the end, hurting themselves, she's being extra careful and practises her stand only if I'm close. Smart girl. I let her loose on the bed to let her climb at the headboard and she hesitated. That's it, girl. Take your time. Only when you're ready.



She practically tugs and pulls my clothes each time she wants to stand up. And each time she does, mighty pleased she is, she rewards me with that MegaBeamToothless Grin of hers in silent victory.

10 comments:

Mama Sarah said...

alamak mama nunu, where's the clip?

Mama Nabi said...

She is soooo precious! And that beautiful grin has to be one of the best rewards out there! Beautiful Nunu, take your time, little girl!

mynn said...

when she starts walking, then running then climbing up stairs, you'd wish she's never started standing up!

that's what people say anyway. myself ... i keep having to chase Amar out in the garden the very second we open the door.

soon, nunu will be taking her first steps too at the rate she's progressing :) clever girl!

Anonymous said...

aha! good girl, for being cautious! dun be too gungho like your boo aniq and cause ur mummy mini-heart attacks ok... :)

Anonymous said...

Macam climbing Mt Everest (or at least Mt Momma). The determination on her face! Sooooo cute!

nuhaafnan said...

mama sarah, i'm sure it's there! Hmm funny. How come u can upload tonnnnnnes of pics but can't view my youtube, eh?

mama nabi, yes my heart swells 10x each time she gave me tht triumphant smile, even when i'm too tired to play with her and put her down to take a breather, she'd just crawl back to me & tugs at my arm - it's magical what a child can make a parent feel... :S

mynn, i dont know. hubby's not so happy if she developes too fast. He believes slow learners are actually smarter babies. where he gets this idea, i dont know lah

hana, she's tossing aside the cautious steps already! say hello to mini heart attacks now, mak nunu!

ajab, spking of determination, tht's another diff blog post (if i have the time to blog tht is!)

mama23beas said...

Your clip like "tersekat-sekat"...been waiting for that moment...and yes, finally the victory and the expression on the face...priceless!

Anonymous said...

berusaha tangga kejayaan!

comelnyaaa...

Mama Sarah said...

yeay dah boleh tengok. amboi!! siapa yang lebih excited ni? mama ke nunu?

Anonymous said...

mama22beas, hello & welcome!

kak najah, comel ke? TQ. The apple does not fall far frm the tree hehehe

mama sarah, we both are. And the wonderful thing is, she never fails to smile EVERY time she gets to stand :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...